A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bounty below is an idle adventure game about mining and smithing items. Take the ore from rocks you mine and forge new items to progress even faster. Recruit units to deal damage for you even while you're away! While your units are mining for you delve into the endless dungeon to gain even more ore.
Bounty below contains
- 10 unique areas
- Upgrade tree with 66 unlocks and 9 upgrades
- Prestige system with 13 upgrades and 3 storage containers
- A shop with 3 different options
- A stats screen with 297 achievements
- 21 units to recruit
- 9 Main weapons for your character
- 9 Sub weapons for your character
- 9 Trinkets for your character
- 2 trinkets for each unit
That's 27 items for your character and 42 items for units for a total of 69 different items!
The dungeon of bounty below is a top down twin stick rogue like. Dungeons are only playable on the steam version of the game.
- Bounty Below 0.9.6Aug 09, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.9.5Aug 07, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.9.4Aug 07, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.9.3Aug 04, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.9.2Aug 04, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.9.1Aug 03, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.9 (Main game completed)Aug 03, 2017
- Bounty Below 0.5.1Jul 19, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
another year passes and i feel like you have abandoned the game... please i have waited 2 years for the game i just want to know what is the state of the project. and as you stated previously it would not take another year, but its still not here.
btw i know games take time to make but i realy want to know if this was abandoned
Not abandoned. Really appreciate your consistent interest too. Sorry my estimates have been off. Aside from the fact that I'm just bad with time estimates in general, I've had to take a few prolonged breaks from the project this year. I'm able to work on the game much less consistently now so I can't give any time estimate with confidence, but I fully intend to complete the project.
when the game comes out how much will it cost? or will it be free? will there be any microtransactions?
it has been one year were is the game?
I've gone a lot deeper than I was expecting when I started the dungeons. It's a much larger amount of work than I had planned. Not fully certain when I'll be done, but I'm pretty confident you won't have to wait another year.
i love your game
Working on it now. Dungeons will take a while to finish, but everything else in the game is fully completed now in the itch version.
am sorry for talking of this am not enjoying in your game sorry dude....):
craft button is passive.